Cape Point, South Africa
Where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet.
This amazes me.
(Source: applepips, via aspiringflowerchild)
i changed hi to nugget in my moms phone
An apple a day keeps The Doctor away.
Why doesn’t this have more notes this is comedy gold.
”[Elsa] symbolizes all of us who just hold so much in, and we’re afraid, especially as women, to unleash our power, in fear that people aren’t going to like us or we’re going to put people off. So, it’s about embracing that, harnessing that, and letting it go, and it’s such a great message, for young girls especially.” - Idina Menzel
(Source: rromanova, via baaaananapancakes)
FUCKING PLOT TWIST
GOOD JOB DISNEY
NO BUT AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE I SHOUTED “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE” AND MY FRIEND SMACKED ME
AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE, THIS GROWN GHETTO MAN SCREAMS “AW DAAAAAAMN” IM NOT EVEN KIDDING
My third time seeing it a little girl just sort of whisper/screamed “What?” like her little heart couldn’t take it
My entire theatre gasped as one. It was audible. It satisfying. And amazing. <3
^Same with mine
So I have seen/heard:
- whole theaters gasping
- a mother gasping and shouting “HOW COULD YOU?” at the screen while her young kids told her to be quiet
- one boyfriend saying “HOLY SHIT, YOU DOUCHEBAG”
- another boyfriend saying “…did he just…? DAMN”
- yet another boyfriend saying “…ouch” with an audible wince of sympathy
- a little girl in front of me saying “…no” in a hushed, horrified voice
- and a girl around my age literally STANDING UP and screaming at the screen “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” while her boyfriend physically restrained her and tried to calm her down
Audience Reactions to the Hans Reveal: easily one of the best parts of seeing Frozen in the theater.
most everyone in my theater gasped and one guy shouted “YOU MOTHERFU—” and stopped midsentence when he realized there were children around
when i went the whole cinema went silent with shock and i heard a girl whisper ‘dickhead’ behind me
(Source: robhouchens, via forever90s)
(Source: like-a-star-drunk-nightsky, via thealaskanyoung)
(Source: subtubitles, via thealaskanyoung)
(Source: aihara-tenshi, via tyleroakley)
"shoot guys what do we do about the ladybugs and bunnies"
I saw this a few days ago, and the caption seemed cute and random. I had no idea it was a reference to anything. And then today I saw:
(Source: lagerthalodbrok, via gallifrey-feels)